Friday, May 31, 2013

More UFOs Complete!

I'm still working my way through my UFO pile and I have 3 more finishes to show you this week! First we have two twisters. I got the pattern for the wreath by searching at www.quiltingboard.com and I made up the other pattern. I was trying to make an Easter egg and I guess it kindof looks like one? This is my second oldest UFO. I made the squares in May 2007 in preparation for my DD's 1st birthday. I had everyone write something for her on each block. In the process of squaring up the blocks after the party, I messed something up & the rows wouldn't line up. So, I tucked it into a corner and left it there. Until now! It still isn't perfect, but at least it's done! Just in time for her to turn 7 in June! This is my current work in progress and my oldest UFO! I think I started making this in the spring of 2004 as an Easter gift for my Mom. I got as far as cutting the pieces out and then it got tucked away. It has lived in 3 different houses and I plan on having it move on to it's 4th house (my Mom's!) by next week. Linking up to Finish It Up Friday at www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com . Head over there to see everyone's finishes for the week!

1 comment:

  1. Your top quilt is so sweet and charming.

    ReplyDelete