Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another stash update...

I haven't had much time for sewing lately, but I managed to make 6 pillow covers. Our couch pillows still had Christmas covers on them, so I needed to get them changed! I decided to go with a Valentine's Day theme this time, which gives me another month to figure out what fabric I want to use for the covers that will be on the pillows until September. I have 3 very large pillow covers on the cutting table, so I hope to share those in a day or two.



My stash report so far looks like this:

Fabric purchased this year:  3 1/4 yards
Fabric used this year:  4 1/8 yards
Total for 2013:  -7/8 yard !!!

I've also spent a little bit of my spare time trying to crochet something other than dishcloths. This baby hat turned out pretty well and now belongs to my daughter's baby doll.


No comments:

Post a Comment