Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back

I went on a "girl date" with my 6 year old daughter on Wednesday. We had a blast shopping and having lunch. We ended up going to Hobby Lobby so I could get a little fabric to go with some fabrics I'd like to use. I ended up with 5 1/2 yds of Kona cotton solids. I'm always in need of the colors "white" and "snow", but this time I ended up with a few brights as well. They are purple, jade green, bright pink, and an orange that I can't remember what the name is. I think it's tangerine? Anyway, the bright colors go with some fabric I won from Kate Spain's blog last summer. I want to make something fun with it and the focus fabric in that line has those 4 colors plus a bunch more. Kate Spain's fabric is never dull or boring! Pics will have to wait until my computer and I are getting along again.

Stash report

Fabric purchased this year:  8 3/4 yards
Fabric used this year:  4 1/8 yards
Total for 2013:  + 4 5/8 yards


No comments:

Post a Comment